Actim CRP rapid test
CRP results from one sample drop
Actim CRP is a rapid, semiquantitative and highly specific bedside test for the detection of the C-reactive protein (CRP). At the beginning of an infection, CRP levels rise exponentially as a response to infection, inflammation, and tissue damage. Tests can be used to identify acute inflammation as well as in evaluating if prescribed medical treatment is effective.
Pros and facts
- Only a small drop of blood from the fingertip is needed. EDTA, citrate, or heparin blood can also be used
- A wide measurement range is available with three different detection limits for serum CRP concentration: 10–40 mg/l, 40–80 mg/l, >80 mg/l.
- Such as simple sample collection is useful with kids and other patients afraid of blood tests
- Especially beneficial in places when laboratory services are not available, such as schools, nursing homes, in the workplace, prisons, military camps etc.
- The test provides immediate CRP results for emergency rooms and intensive care units
- The test provides test results at the bedside in just 5 minutes
- The test kit contains all the materials needed to perform the test. Furthermore, it can be conveniently stored at room temperature
- No laboratory equipment, maintenance, or calibration is required for this test
Product is available in the following countries: