Actim Influenza A&B rapid test
Detects and differentiates between influenza A and B
Actim Influenza A&B is a Finnish test that detects and differentiates between influenza A and B virus antigens from respiratory samples in just 10 minutes. The Actim Influenza A&B rapid test is based on highly specific monoclonal antibodies that detect nucleoprotein of the virus.
Pros and facts
- The test rapidly detects influenza A and B from various respiratory sample types
- Actim Influenza A&B detects various influenza A subtypes, including swine and avian flu
- The easy-to-use one-step dipstick test gives test results at the bedside in just 10 minutes
- No laboratory resources or sample processing are required to perform the test
- The test kit contains all the materials needed to perform the test. Furthermore, Actim Influenza A&B can be stored at room temperature, no specific cold storage arrangements are required
Patient sample diagnostics for the identification and prevention of communicable diseases is subject to an operating licence under section 18 of the Finnish Communicable Diseases Act (1227/2016) that may only be performed by the National Institute for Health and Welfare or laboratories with an operating licence and units under their supervision.
Product is available in the following countries: